Some additional info about our space, parking, pet policy and more!
100% Walk-in basis (no reservations)
Large parties are accommodated first come first serve.
The Rose welcomes all service dogs as recognized by the County of Los Angeles Public Health Department. We politely decline service for dogs for emotional support as they are not recognized by the Department of Health as acceptable service animals in a restaurant. In the unlikely event that a service dog becomes aggressive, uncontrollable or disruptive, we may ask the guest to remove the animal from the restaurant. We may also ask a guest to remove the animal if it is not housebroken. During your visit to The Rose, we ask that your service dog remain seated under the table at all times.
Available areas at the Rose Café are the beer garden (accessible through parking lot only), the patio on corner of Rose and Hampton Ave. Pet dogs may be allowed at the exterior areas in outdoor dining areas of a food facility if the following requirements are met:
- A separate entrance is present where pets do not enter through the food establishment to reach the outdoor dining area.
- Employees shall be prohibited from having direct contact with pets while on duty.
- Pets shall not be allowed on chairs, seats, benches, and tables.
- The outdoor dining area shall be maintained clean.
- In the unlikely event that the dog becomes aggressive, uncontrollable or extremely disruptive, we may ask the guest(s) to remove the animal from the restaurant. We may also ask a guest to remove the animal if it is not housebroken.
- The outdoor dining area shall not be fully enclosed (a fully enclosed dining area shall be considered to be part of the interior area of the facility).
For more information, please visit the following sites:
The Rose valet is independently run by Safety Park, Inc.
Valet service hours are:
Monday to Friday 7:45am to close
Saturday and Sunday 8am to close
Valet rates are:
These rates apply to Rose guests. For public parking, the Safety Park rate is $20. Please note that there is no grace period for time limits. Please note that there is no grace period for time limits. Lost tickets pay $20. Overnight parking is an additional $20. To contact Safety Park directly, please call (310) 899-0490.
No smoking allowed anywhere on the premises.
Computers, Devices and Wifi:
Wifi is available for guests from 7am to 5:30pm.
Laptop use is allowed in our Cafe during the above times.
We politely decline all laptop use during dinner service.
We do not provide power outlets.
Thank you for your cooperation.